Mentoring Matches and Families
Mentoring Road Map: Find everything you need to start your mentoring journey including conversation starters, activity ideas, resources and more.
High School Student Resources
- DCPS Goes to College: A great resource for students, families, and mentors to learn more about the college exploration and application process and unique tools just for students in DC.
- The College Board: Explore colleges and scholarships, take SAT practice tests, and plan ahead!
My School DC: My School DC is the application and lottery for the District’s public school options. Find everything you need right here to learn, apply, and enroll.
Volunteer and Mentors Resources
VolunteerMatch: Need hours for school? Looking for something to do with your mentee? Check out VolunteerMatch for one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities in your area.
- Foodfinder: Find a food pantry near you.
- Capital Area Food Bank: Provides meals to people in communities across D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
- DC Central Kitchen: Provides hands-on culinary job training for individuals facing high barriers to employment while creating living wage jobs and bringing nutritious, dignified food where it is most needed.